We're Zhangjiajie local travel company, book Zhangjiajie tours with us, NO middlemen, NO hidden costs, SAVE the biggest!

Zhangjiajie Yongding Received 6.1218 Million Visitors from January to July

Known from Zhangjiajie Yongding Tourist Administration,Zhangjiajie Yongding District received 6.1218 million domestic and foreign visitors in total from January to July, 2013, witnessing a year-on-year growth of 6%, including 0.4202 million overseas visitors, having a year-on-year growth of 7%. That is to say, from January to July, 2013, Zhangjiajie Yongding District got a tourist revenue of 0.4623 million yuan, having a year-on-year growth of 9.5%.

Let’s see it from major scenic spots. From January to July, 2013, Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain totally received about 0.6624 million tourists, with a 7.5% increase. Large-scaled scenery-based performance Tianmen Fox accepted 0.2095 million visitors, having an increase of 4%.Maoyan River received 0.2296 million visitors, which means rising 2% compared with last year.Tujia Folk Customs Park had 0.2252 million tourists in total, having an increase of 3%. About 0.2459 million people went to visit Dayong Fucheng, with 5% increase. Green Earth witnessed about 0.1734 million tourists, seeing a 3.5% increase. About 0.1638 visitors paid a visit to Junsheng Art Academy, which drives an 8% rise. Ancient Courtyard received about 0.1276 million people.

Translated by Becky