Time: November 6, 8:00 p.m.
Venue: Hunanglong (Yellow Dragon) CaveTheatre, Zhangjiajie
1. Shining Parth: Stars from the circles ofculture and travel will appear on the red carpet in turn, forming a beautifulscenery at the ceremony.
2. Exciting Moments: With a large screenrolling photos of exciting moments shot during the First China InternationalCultural Tourism Festival, the guests are to make interactions and strike achord with the spectators when they entering the arena.
3. Grand Awards Ceremony: The awardsceremony includes the following procedures: exhibiting entries, announcingwinning entries, presenting awards, awards acceptance speech, interviews, etc.
4. Excellent Performances: Every two awardspresentation will be followed with a performance show, and the performance orperformers are related with the two awards presented. The awards recepients orother well-known actors and actresses will perform the winning entries, or therecipients give other performances.
5. Star-studded Closing Ceremony: Thisevent gathers people from all walks of life, such as governments, literary andart circles, sectors of travel and marketing, and media. Stars who areexpected to attend the event include Zhang Yimou, Chen Kaige, Feng Xiaogang,Qiao Yu, Tan Dun, Xu Peidong, Zhao Jiping, Yin Qing, Song Zuying, Li Guyi, YanWeiwen, Tan Jing, Wei Song, Dai Yuqiang, Han Hong, Wang Feng, Li Bingbing, SunNan, Yang Liping, Li Yugang, Huang Bo, Huang Xiaoming, Su Youpeng, Lu Yi, LiuHegang, Huang Hong, Lv Siqing, Wang Gang, Xu Fan, Shin Band, Li Yuchun, NieWeiping, Li Xiaoshuang, Tian Liang, Deng Yaping, Xiong Ni, etc.
Broadcast Time: Nov. 6, 2010, 20:00-22:00
The event is to be broadcast live on theTravel Channel